Saturday 1 September 2012

The Clinic Doctor

I was just at the walk in clinic again. I hate complaining but I just can't wait until April for the bone marrow biopsy. So they are going to monitor my bloodwork and see if they can get me in to see a different hematologist. This is good news.

So on Tuesday after the holiday I get to go do my pincushion impersonation again, and they will start calling hematologists. I told the doctor about the new symptoms I was having and he just gave me a sad, sad look. Like we are just waiting to hear the inevitable.

Really I am not worried about it anymore. I will start writing up my wishes in case of the worst, and continue praying for the best.

I am making Kal Pad for dinner tonight. My dad used to make it all the time when I was a kid, except I am making it with ground pork instead of ground beef. I need the comfort food today.

1 comment: