Wednesday 12 September 2012

Some good news

Yesterday my wig came in. It looks all right, not too much like doll hair (which I was worried about). It fits snug over my hair, and is adjustable so when I lose my hair, I can tighten it, which is good.

Today I called my new hematologist, and when they called me back about an hour and a half later or so, the receptionist pulled some strings for me and got me in on the 25th of this month. That's only two weeks away! I'm so glad to be one step closer to beating this thing, whatever it turns out to be.

Right now I am sitting in the library next to Amy, who is busy doing her Japanese homework. She's having trouble memorizing Hiragana, and I can't blame her. She has to have it all memorized by the end of the week! All 40 characters, how to pronounce them, AND how to write them. I couldn't do that.

Cabbit continues to be a little Nurse Kitty. He is very loving and cuddly and always there with a headbonk when I'm feeling bad.

Amy and I have decided we are going to make Hiragana flash cards for her to study with.

I've just put a hold on My Sister's Keeper, which I've been wanting to read for a while now. I've heard it's really good.

Anyway, I'm going to start on that reading list I promised in an earlier post. I will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment