Thursday 13 September 2012

Looks like we're back!

Chemo Curls? was offline for about 24 hours. Apparently Blogger's anti-spam robots flagged my blog! I hope we're good to go from now on.

Anyway, how did today go? It was all right. I went to see Dr. Immelman, and she seemed concerned about the level of anxiety I have, especially at night, and the fact that I'm still not eating. But otherwise, she thinks I'm doing well.

After that, and picking up my medication refills, I went home and napped for a couple hours before going to meet one of the other NaNoWriMo Municipal Liaisons, Leanna. We chatted for a good three hours about what we're going to be doing for this year's National Novel Writing Month, and got a lot of work done in that regard.

Then I went home, had some toast and a cup of coffee, and went to take a nap. Now it's nearly 11PM and I am still tired, probably going to go back to sleep. I'm really worried about my energy levels lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment