Monday 10 September 2012

150 BPM

Amy and I didn't get to go camping - we couldn't find the tent. But we did clean out the sunroom, much to Mum Lily's annoyance!

Also, Grandpa changed his mind about the Christmas gift.

Amy was just laying on me and said my heart is beating at about 150 beats per minute, which is very fast. Normal is about 60-100 BPM. But my heart has always beat fast.

Cabbit has been a good kitty today. It was one of those days when I just didn't have any energy, and Cabbit stayed next to me cuddling the whole time. Except for one point when Mum Lily opened the window, not realizing the screen was gone, and Cabbit tried to jump out to explore the back yard.

Anyway, that's about it. I have to go to the clinic tomorrow to ask if they found me a hematologist yet, since they aren't answering their phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment