Monday 3 September 2012

Sigh

Today has not been a great day. It hasn't even really been a good day. I slept from about 10PM last night until nearly 4PM this afternoon. When I woke up, I had a nasty headache and nausea. I threw up before I even had a chance to eat something. Once my stomach settled a bit, I at half a bowl of cereal - and threw up again. My throat has been hurting too since yesterday. I've started waking up every morning with a new bruise or a random streak of blood - it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Around 6:30 Mum Lily made moussaka for dinner. It's not my favourite (I personally prefer zucchini beef bake) but it's all right. I'm not an eggplant person but the cheese and beef makes it edible. Except tonight I got halfway through eating and had to run to the bathroom to throw up again. Now it's just after 8PM and I am just trying to relax a little, but my moods are everywhere right now too and I am really irritated at SOMETHING. I don't know why I am so on edge but I am.

I did an MSPaint edit of a picture to see what I would look like bald. It isn't pretty. Oh well.

Amy and I going to go to Superstore to see if we can get some french bread to make french bread pizzas later.

No comments:

Post a Comment